The presale portal on the KPerp.Exchange website is now open for our whitelisted supporters to purchase their KPE tokens. You may get the list of whitelisted addresses here.
You will be placed on the waitlist if you decide to sign up anyhow. Up until the time we announce the presale is closed, this will be possible. Instructions can be found in our other Medium posts at https://kperp.Medium.com/
Steps for buying KPE tokens for the Public Whitelist
- Select the Public Presalefv
- Connect your wallet
- Make sure your wallet is set to the Kava EVM network.
- Enter the amount of USDC you want to deposit. Click on “Approve spending of USDC”, submit the transaction and wait for it to be confirmed
- Click on “Buy KPE” submit the transaction and wait for it to be confirmed
- KPE tokens will be distributed on Kava EVM on 28. November 2022
For gas fees, you will need some Kava EVM at your whitelisted address. A lot of exchanges allow you to buy Kava EVM, however you should transfer the Kava EVM to your whitelisted address before the sale because certain exchanges don’t let withdrawals to presales.
You can contact the KPerp.Exchange staff if you have any queries or problems throughout the presale buying process.
Completed 14. November 2022, 12:00 pm GMT: Whitelist opens
Completed 20. November 2022: The whitelist will close once more than 500 slots have been taken, if not, the whitelist will remain open
21. November 2022: Whitelisted presale opens on Kava EVM (link to presale https://presale.kperp.exchange/presale). USDC will be deposited on Kava EVM.
28. November 2022: Whitelisted presale closes, it will be closed earlier if the hard cap is reached. KPE tokens will be distributed on Kava EVM
30. November 2022: KPE will be listed on ELK Finance using 50,000 of the USDC raised from the presale as initial liquidity paired with 50,000 KPE tokens
Connect with us